Experience the 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium long after it is over...
Virtual Meeting Rates
|Attendee Rate 30 Days Post Meeting
|Non Attendee Rate
A new improved Virtual Meeting platform offers you the opportunity to learn and preserve vital information presented by leading experts in the treatment of cancer. With the Virtual Meeting, you will receive:
- Over 16 hours of educational content.
- Downloadable PDFs and MP3s of presentations.
- Notetaking and bookmarking for further review.
- Improved searchable content.
The virtual meeting provides an excellent informational recap and are a great training tool for continual learning and reference.
Accessing Your Virtual Meetings
- Log in to your ASTRO account at astro.org
- Scroll down to the My Resources heading toward the bottom of your MyASTRO page
- Click on the link Virtual Meetings/Products
- Select the Virtual Meeting you would like to view
- If it is the first time you have logged into your virtual meetings, it might take a few seconds
The Virtual Meeting and its materials will be available on the ASTRO website for three years after the conference regardless of purchase date. Once expired, the content will not be accessible to participants. ASTRO reserves the right to remove portions of the content if requested by the author.
| Contact Us
251 18th Street South, 8th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202 | Phone: 703.502.1550 | Fax: 703.502.7852