Welcome to the 2016 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium
Now accepting late-breaking abstracts! Submit an abstract before Wednesday, December 16, 2015.
“The Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium is the best blend of radiation
oncologists, medical oncologists and head and neck surgeons in one place,
working together to improve patient care.” – 2014 attendee
important multidisciplinary meeting for the entire head and neck cancer
community will provide updated information on new multidisciplinary therapies,
the latest clinical trial research, new treatment approaches, supportive care,
scientific breakthroughs and the mitigation of treatment toxicities.
- Oral abstract sessions focused on the most
current evidence-based practices.
- Keynotes on Immunotherapy,
Personalized Treatments, Precision Therapy, and Genome Atlas and Sequencing
- General sessions on Oral Cavity, Tonsil and Base of Tongue,
Larynx, Thyroid, Salivary Glands and Skin.
- Updates on the NCCN guideline
and ASTRO’s multidisciplinary head and neck guideline that is in progress.
- Breakout sessions covering Dysphagia and Oral/Dental Issues.
- Interactive and panel-driven case-based discussions and a tumor board.
- A fellows/residents luncheon.
Ninety-three percent of
attendees from the 2014 Symposium said they would recommend this meeting to
their colleagues – join us at the beautiful JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort and
Spa next February!
| Contact Us
8280 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Suite 500, Fairfax, VA 22031 | Phone: 703.502.1550 | Fax: 703.502.7852