Registration for the 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium will open in mid-September.
Registration Fees, Deadlines and Categories
Full Registration Fees Includes:
- Access to all sessions.
- Meeting materials.
- Access to the Exhibit Hall.
- Continental breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks.
- Poster viewing session and reception.
Registration fees and categories coming soon!
*Virtual Meeting allows you to extend your learning experience by providing access to the 2019 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium. Presentations are included in the Virtual Meeting as approved per faculty. The rate will rise 30 days post-meeting from $75 ($275 flat rate).
Individuals who register online should receive an instant email confirmation. If you fax or mail in your registration, your confirmation will be sent via email within three to five business days.
The following event requires a separate registration and is open to Early-Career Attendees* Members-in-Training/Resident Members, Resident/Fellow Nonmembers and Students.
Trainee and Early-career* Networking Luncheon
Date and time coming soon!
Complimentary for the following categories:
- Early-career* Attendees
- Member-in-Training/Resident Member
- Resident/Fellow Nonmember
*Early-career is defined as any attendee who is less than 3 years out of their training.
Refunds will be given only if written notification is received on or before January 29, 2020. Cancellations may be sent to email@example.com or faxed to 703-574-8332.
- All refunds are subject to a $100 processing fee.
- Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
- No refunds will be given for requests received after January 29, 2020.
- Registration refunds will be processed 30 days after the conclusion of the meeting.
- Cancellation of a registration with the Virtual Meeting package on or before February 20, 2019, includes cancellation of the Virtual Meeting package.
- Registration fees are nontransferable.
In most cases, citizens of foreign countries will need a visa to enter the United States. It may take up to three months to obtain a visa. For additional information, please visit https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html. You must be registered and paid in full before you will be sent a visa letter.
ASTRO is committed to making the meeting accessible to all individuals. If you have a disability as identified by the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact ASTRO's Meetings Department.