Welcome to the 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancer Symposium
Welcome to the 2020 Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium
“The Multidisciplinary Head and Neck Cancers Symposium is a highly focused meeting addressing the most clinically relevant topics facing clinicians on a day to day basis.” -- 2018 attendee
Join us for this practical and interactive meeting for the entire head and neck cancer care community. The program provides the most up-to-date information on multidisciplinary therapies, the latest clinical research, new treatment strategies, supportive care, scientific breakthroughs and toxicity mitigation.
- Dynamic sessions focused on the major disease sites, with expert faculty from all treatment specialties.
- Keynote speakers addressing timely and relevant topics in head and neck cancer treatment.
- The top research presented in oral abstract sessions and a poster reception.
- Interactive and case-based tumor boards.
- Many opportunities to network with colleagues from around the world.
| Contact Us
251 18th Street South, 8th Floor, Arlington, VA 22202 | Phone: 703.502.1550 | Fax: 703.502.7852